Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer pillowtop beds, 24-hour room service and flat-screen TVs
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy a bite to eat at pentalounge, a brasserie that serves international cuisine
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, a front-desk safe and laundry facilities
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation, from cleanliness and spaciousness to overall comfort and low noise level
- Within a 10-minute walk of Inverness Museum and Art Gallery and Merkinch Local Nature Reserve
- Pets welcome for a fee
pentahotel Inverness ratings based on 12 verified reviews
Guest reviews for pentahotel Inverness
10 Mar 2019 by Team penta
Dear Guest, next time please ask for additional supplies, we will be happy to provide them!
15 Aug 2018 by Team penta
...and we are looking forward to welcoming you back!
17 Apr 2018 by Team penta
Dear Brooke, thank you for the brilliant feedback, see you again soon!
Perfect for city centre
broken bed but did the job
Good hotel for a flying visit
A low cost hotel in a top location
Nice hotel in central location
25 Aug 2017 by Z Jakri - General Manager
Dear Guest, the lovely scent we use here is unique to our brand, I hope you liked it! I am pleased you enjoyed our location, it really could not be any more central.
About the pentahotel InvernessLocation 63 Academy Street, Inverness, Scotland IV1 1LU
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. A 24-hour fitness centre, a library, and a terrace are also featured at the business-friendly pentahotel Inverness. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 4-star Inverness hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 90 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- Built in 1970
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities20
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Inverness (INV) (13.8 km / 8.6 mi)
- Train station: Inverness Station (0.4 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Pentahotel Inverness offers 90 forms of accommodation with free newspapers and complimentary bottles of water. Beds feature pillowtop mattresses. 43-inch Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels, first-run films and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a shower, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- First-run films
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM and at the weekend from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Pentalounge – This brasserie specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Pentalounge – This bar specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Open 24 hours. Open daily.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 3 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: GBP 15 per pet, per night
- Maximum 1 per room
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- No rollaway/extra beds available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 25 per stay (for stays between 01 January and 31 December)
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 15 for adults and GBP 7.50 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 10 per day
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 7 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 15 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: GBP 15 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Pentahotel Inverness Hotel
- Pentahotel Inverness
- Pentahotel Inverness Scotland
- Ramada Encore Inverness Hotel Inverness
You should know
- One child 3 years old or younger stays free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.