Find cheap hotels in Livingston
Hotels from £35
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Livingston
Most frequently booked hotels in Livingston
Finding Livingston Hotels
So, you're considering a holiday to Livingston? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions. You can choose among 8 Livingston hotels and accommodation options to find a place you'd like to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Livingston
When you're thinking about where you want to stay in Livingston, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
The following Livingston hotel is popular with travellers for the pool:
- Mercure Livingston Hotel
Travellers who stayed at this Livingston hotel liked the on-site-fitness centre:
- Mercure Livingston Hotel
The welcoming city of Livingston is known for its swimming, shopping and restaurants. Popular attractions in and around Livingston include:
- Livingston Designer Outlet
- Almondvale Stadium
- Murrayfield Stadium
- Edinburgh International Conference Centre
- Edinburgh Castle
- Princes Street Gardens
- Greyfriars Kirk
When arranging your Livingston getaway, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Edinburgh (EDI) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Livingston?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Livingston, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Livingston are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are August and May, whereas March and May have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 9°C and at night it is 1°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 5 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 17°C during the day and 3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 6 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 18°C and the nighttime average is 8°C. Average precipitation for this season is 7 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 13°C and 2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 6 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Livingston is 24 mm.