Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with sofa beds, 24-hour room service and LCD TVs
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy international cuisine while dining at Traders Restaurant
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi and wired Internet for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, a porter and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a health club and a sauna
- Guests speak favourably about the proximity to the airport and the comfortable guestrooms
- Steps from Edinburgh Zoo and 10 minutes on foot from Spire Murrayfield Hospital
Holiday Inn Edinburgh ratings based on 17 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Holiday Inn Edinburgh
13 May 2019 by Alan
Dear Sir/Madam, thank you for your 5 out of 5 review of your stay. I'm delighted you had a good time and hope you'd consider us again in the future. Many thanks.
3 May 2019 by Alan
Dear Sir/Madam, thank you for your review. I'm sorry you didn't like the location of the hotel, I wish you well for the future. Many thanks.
13 Nov 2018 by Alan
Dear Sir/Madam, thank you for your 5 out of 5 review of your stay. We hope to see you again in the future. Many thanks, Alan.
Holiday inn near zoo
Nice hotel close to the zoo
comfortable overnight stay
Good as always
About the Holiday Inn EdinburghLocation 132 Corstorphine Road, Edinburgh, Scotland EH12 6UA
As a guest of Holiday Inn Edinburgh, you'll find an indoor pool, a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have WiFi and wired Internet for a fee. You'll find a business centre on site. The eco-friendly Holiday Inn Edinburgh also features multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Self parking is free. This 4-star Edinburgh hotel is smoke free.
- 303 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- 523 sq ft of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Indoor pool
- Laundry facilities
- Sofa bed
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking
- Airport: Edinburgh (EDI) (8 km / 5 mi)
- Train station: Edinburgh Haymarket Station (3.5 km / 2.2 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Holiday Inn Edinburgh offers 303 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. A pillow menu is available. 32-inch LCD televisions come with satellite channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit and complimentary toiletries. In-room wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Hypo-allergenic bedding and an iron/ironing board can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Pull-out sofa bed
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Pillow options
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily.
Traders Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 13 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 13 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 16 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: GBP 16 (rates may vary)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Holiday Inn Edinburgh Hotel
- Holiday Inn Edinburgh
- Holiday Inn Edinburgh Scotland
- Edinburgh Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Edinburgh Hotel Edinburgh
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.