Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, hairdryers and showers
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy international cuisine while dining at Breakfast Bar
- Continental breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Amenities include a front-desk safe, a 24-hour business centre and 2 meeting rooms
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests speak favourably about the proximity to public transport and the helpful staff
- Just a 2-minute drive from Royal Highland Centre and a few minutes from Edinburgh Park
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Moxy Edinburgh Airport ratings based on 12 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Moxy Edinburgh Airport
About the Moxy Edinburgh AirportLocation 1 Fairview Road, Edinburgh, Scotland EH28 8AP
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. There's an onsite 24-hour business centre. WiFi is free in public spaces. There are 2 meeting rooms available. The business-friendly Moxy Edinburgh Airport also features a fitness centre, a corner/local shop, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. For a fee, parking is available. This 3-star Edinburgh hotel is smoke free.
- 230 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Corner/local shop
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Eindhoven (EIN) (1,123.5 km / 698.1 mi)
- Train station: Edinburgh Gateway Station (4 km / 2.5 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Moxy Edinburgh Airport offers 230 forms of accommodation with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a shower. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Flat-screen television
- Premium channels
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Breakfast Bar – This lobby lounge specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: GBP 20 per pet, per stay
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 77 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Debit cards not accepted
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 12 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 12.00 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 20 per pet, per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).