Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 24-hour room service, digital TV and premium bedding
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy local cuisine and garden views while dining at The Restaurant
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and a porter
- Guests praise the central and quiet location
- Within a 10-minute walk of Princes Street and George Street
- Dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
83.0% of guests recommend out of 1623 reviews
About the The Bonham HotelLocation 35 Drumsheugh Gardens, Edinburgh, Scotland EH3 7RN
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. The eco-friendly The Bonham Hotel also features multilingual staff, coffee/tea in common area, and concierge services. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star Edinburgh hotel is smoke free.
- 49 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Edinburgh (EDI) (11.3 km / 7 mi)
- Train station: Edinburgh Haymarket Station (1 km / 0.6 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
The Bonham Hotel offers 49 forms of accommodation with a safe and complimentary bottles of water. Beds feature premium bedding. Digital televisions are provided. Bathrooms include designer toiletries and a hairdryer. This Edinburgh hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
The Restaurant – Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specialises in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive after midnight must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 30.0 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: GBP 30 per pet
- Only dogs are allowed
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Cash or credit card deposit required
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 16.50 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 15 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 30 per pet
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30.0 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Bonham Hotel Edinburgh
- Bonham Hotel
- Bonham Edinburgh
- Bonham Hotel Edinburgh
- The Bonham Edinburgh, Scotland
- The Bonham Hotel Edinburgh
- The Bonham Edinburgh Scotland
- The Bonham
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.