Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer sofa beds, 24-hour room service and LCD TVs
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking and RV/bus/lorry parking
- Enjoy international cuisine with garden views at George Restaurant , one of the property's 2 restaurants
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, a porter and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the spaciousness and overall comfort
- 9 minutes by car from National Exhibition Centre (NEC) and 10 minutes from Resorts World Birmingham
Ramada Birmingham Solihull ratings based on 11 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Ramada Birmingham Solihull
21 Jan 2019 by Anita
Thank you for your review. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and thank you for your comments. Kind Regards
23 Sep 2018 by Anita
Thank you for your review, we are pleased you enjoyed your stay and hope to welcome you back very soon. Kind Regards
nice hotel close to shops
18 Feb 2018 by Anita
Many of our rooms have been refurbished with plans for the remaining rooms to be completed shortly. Your comments have been noted and any possible improvements will be done. Kind Regards
Good value and location for our needs
Handy to town centre.
Lovely hotel, close to the town.
Don't arrive Late!
About the Ramada Birmingham SolihullLocation The Square, Solihull, England B91 3RF
There are 2 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/cafΘ and a nearby snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A free manager's reception is offered daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. There are 6 meeting rooms available. A fitness centre, a terrace, and a BBQ are also featured at the business-friendly Ramada Birmingham Solihull. Free self parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Solihull hotel.
- 1 building
- 145 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 2 dining venues
- Bar or lounge
- Manager's reception (free)
- Coffee shop
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- BBQ grill(s)
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Sofa bed
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge) , Free self parking , Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Airport: Birmingham (BHX) (10 km / 6.2 mi)
- Train station: Solihull Station (1.4 km / 0.9 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking and RV/bus/truck parking; extended parking available for a surcharge
Ramada Birmingham Solihull offers 145 forms of accommodation with a safe and complimentary bottles of water. This accommodation is furnished with double sofa beds. 40-inch LCD televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Pull-out sofa bed
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Digital channels
- Electric kettle
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
The hotel hosts a free manager's reception daily.
George Restaurant – Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
The Club Bar – This bar specialises in international cuisine and only serves light fare. Open daily.
Jiyann Restaurant – On-site restaurant. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 16
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 16 years old. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 16 years old.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 12 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Ramada Birmingham Solihull Hotel
- Ramada Birmingham Solihull
- Ramada Birmingham, Solihull Hotel Solihull
- Solihull Ramada
- Ramada Solihull Birmingham
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.