Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with deep-soaking bathtubs, sofa beds and 24-hour room service
- Enjoy local cuisine while dining at Grey Restaurant
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi and wired Internet for a fee
- Valet parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Treat yourself to massages, aromatherapy or manicures and pedicures at Schmoo in the City
- Services include concierge services, tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a health club, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and overall comfort
- Just a 3-minute walk from Cardiff Castle and 5 minutes on foot from National Museum Cardiff
Hilton Cardiff ratings based on 21 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Hilton Cardiff
6 Jun 2019 by MF
Dear Sir or Madam, Thank you for your scores! Please do come back again soon. Kind regards Marie Fagan General Manager
3 Apr 2019 by MF
Dear Sir or Madam, Thank you for your review. I am so happy to read your comments regarding the pleasant, helpful and professional staff and I will share your lovely feedback. I do look forward to welcoming you back. Kind regards Marie Fagan General Manager
17 Jan 2019 by mf
Dear Sir or Madam, A big thank you for your review. I am so happy to read that you enjoyed your stay, our location and very helpful and friendly team. I am so very sorry for your feedback regarding the parking and please do contact us before your next stay and we will be happy to help you with alternative self-parking. Their is an NCP on Greyfriars Road which is only two minute walk from the hotel. I do look forward to welcoming you back. Kind regards Marie Fagan General Manager
7 Jan 2019 by MF
Dear Sir or Madam, Thank you for your score. I do hope that you will consider visiting us again soon. Kind regards Marie Fagan General Manager
9 Jul 2018 by MF
Dear Sir or Madam, Thank you for your review. I am delighted to read your feedback regarding the great check-in and service you received and that you especially enjoyed your omelette at breakfast. I have also noted your comments regarding your vehicle and please do contact the hotel directly regarding this matter and our Director of Operations will be happy to assist you. I do hope that you will consider staying with us in the future. Kind regards Marie Fagan General Manager
Luxury in the centre of the city
26 Feb 2018 by MF
Dear Rebecca, Thank you for your review. It was our pleasure to welcome you to Cardiff and I am so happy to read you had a wonderful weekend and enjoyed our facilities. Please do come back again soon. Kind regards Marie Fagan General Manager
9 Jan 2018 by MF
Dear Sir or Madam, A big thank you for your review and scores. I am happy to read that you enjoyed your room service food and the range of drinks available from the bar. Please do come back again soon. Kind regards Marie Fagan General Manager
Nice hotel in the centre of town
6 Sep 2017 by MF
Dear Jo, Thank you for your review. It was our pleasure to welcome you back and receive your fantastic comments regarding your stay. I do look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Kind regards Marie Fagan General Manager
Very good hotel, great staff and service.
4 Sep 2017 by MF
Dear B, Thank you for your review. I am so happy that you had a great stay here with us in Cardiff. I am sorry that you experienced problem with your confirmation but I am pleased that this was all sorted upon check in. Please do come back again soon. Kind regards Marie Fagan General Manager
About the Hilton CardiffLocation Kingsway, Cardiff, Wales CF10 3HH
Hilton Cardiff offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a health club. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are available in public spaces for a fee. There's an onsite business centre. A sauna, spa services, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the luxury Hilton Cardiff. For a fee, parking is available. This 4.5-star Cardiff hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 197 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- Built in 1999
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Cabanas by the pool (free)
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Corner/local shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Grocery/convenience store
- Sofa bed
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in some public areas: Wired Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Cardiff (CWL-Cardiff Intl.) (19.4 km / 12.1 mi)
- Train station: Cardiff Queen Street Station (0.9 km / 0.6 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Hilton Cardiff offers 197 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. 32-inch Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels and pay-per-view films. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower with a deep soaking bath, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. In-room wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include a safe and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Deep soaking tub
- Pull-out sofa bed
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Separate shower and tub
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Grey Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in local cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club and a sauna.
- Golfing nearby
Schmoo in the City has 2 treatment rooms and outdoor treatment areas. Services include hot stone massages, facials, body scrubs and manicures and pedicures. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room.
The spa is open daily.
- Hot stone massage
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 17.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 15.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: GBP 15 (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 30 per night
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hilton Cardiff Hotel
- Hilton Cardiff
- Hilton International Cardiff
- Cardiff Hilton Hotel
- Hilton Cardiff Wales
- Cardiff Hilton International
- Hilton Cardiff Hotel Cardiff
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.