Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, TVs and premium bedding
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy a bite to eat at Grill Restaurant, a brasserie that serves British cuisine
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the overall comfort and low noise level
- Within a 15-minute walk of Bullring Shopping Centre and Birmingham Cathedral
Clayton Hotel Birmingham ratings based on 12 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Clayton Hotel Birmingham
24 Apr 2019 by Jessica
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We are pleased to read that you enjoyed our hotel and facilities and appreciate your kind words. We look forward to welcoming you back very soon. Kind Regards, Clayton Birmingham
6 Nov 2018 by Fran
Thank you for your feedback, We look forward to welcoming you back very soon, With Kind Regards, Clayton Hotel Birmingham
23 May 2018 by Fran
Hello, Thank you for reviewing your stay with us. We are pleased to read that you largely enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon. With Kind Regards, Clayton Hotel Birmingham
Perfect night in
meant to be 4* but I wouldn't even rate it 2*
good clean hotel
2 Oct 2017 by Fran
Hello Lee! Thank you for your review. i am pleased to read that you largely enjoyed your stay, however, I sincerely apologies for the disruption caused during your stay. i will ensure your feedback is passed on to the relevant departments to ensure that this does not happen again. I really hope that this does not hinder your opinion of our hotel and i would love to welcome you back very soon. With kind regards, Fran On behalf of team La tour
About the Clayton Hotel BirminghamLocation 85 Albert Street, Birmingham, England B5 5JE
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. A fitness centre, a terrace, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the business-friendly Clayton Hotel Birmingham. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star Birmingham hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 174 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- Built in 2012
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Birmingham (BHX) (15.2 km / 9.4 mi)
- Train station: Birmingham Bordesley Station (1.6 km / 1 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Clayton Hotel Birmingham offers 174 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers. Beds feature premium bedding. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms include a shower with a rainfall showerhead, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
Grill Restaurant – This brasserie specialises in British cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Alvar Bar – This bar specialises in British cuisine and serves lunch and light fare. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 15.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 15.00 per night.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 5 rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 25.00 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 17.95 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 15.00 per night
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 7 per stay
- Late check-out fee: GBP 30 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 15.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Tour Birmingham
- Hotel Tour
- Tour Birmingham
- Clayton Birmingham
- Hotel La Tour
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.