Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and DVD players
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Drinking and dining options include 2 restaurants, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Indulge with Ayurvedic treatments, hot stone massages or reflexology at The Spa
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and a porter
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the overall comfort and nice bathrooms
- 12 minutes by car from Drayton Manor Theme Park and 15 minutes from National Motorcycle Museum
Reviews from Trip Advisor
79.0% of guests recommend out of 2588 reviews
About the Birmingham North Moor Hall Hotel, BW Premier CollectionLocation Moor Hall Drive, Four Oaks, Sutton Coldfield, England B75 6LN
Birmingham North Moor Hall Hotel, BW Premier Collection offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a sauna. There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite business centre. A fitness centre, spa services, and a terrace are also featured at the eco-friendly Birmingham North Moor Hall Hotel, BW Premier Collection. Free self parking is available. This 4-star Sutton Coldfield hotel is smoke free.
- 83 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 2 dining venues
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Beauty salon
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Birmingham (BHX) (23.5 km / 14.6 mi)
- Train station: Sutton Coldfield Four Oaks Station (2.2 km / 1.3 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Birmingham North Moor Hall Hotel, BW Premier Collection offers 83 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with DVD players and minibars. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and safes. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM.
Birmingham North Moor Hall Hotel, BW Premier Collection has 2 restaurants on site.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf lessons available nearby
The Spa has 4 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, sports massages and Swedish massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, Ayurvedic and reflexology. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room.
The spa is open daily.
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Sports massage
- Detoxification wrap
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- 24-hour check-in
- Best Western Premier Moor Hall Hotel Sutton Coldfield
- Best Western Premier Moor Hall Hotel
- Best Western Premier Moor Hall Sutton Coldfield
- Best Western Premier Moor Hall
- Best Western Sutton Coldfield
- Sutton Coldfield Best Western
- Best Western Premier Moor Hall Hotel And Spa
- BW Premier Collection Moor Hall Hotel Sutton Coldfield
- BW Premier Collection Moor Hall Hotel
- BW Premier Collection Moor Hall Sutton Coldfield
- BW Premier Collection Moor Hall
- Birmingham North Moor Hall Hotel, BW Premier Collection Hotel
- Moor Hall Hotel BW Premier Collection Sutton Coldfield
- Moor Hall Hotel BW Premier Collection
- Moor Hall BW Premier Collection Sutton Coldfield
- Moor Hall BW Premier Collection
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.