Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, electric kettles and phones
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include concierge services, luggage storage and wedding services
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the overall comfort and low noise level
- 11 minutes by foot from University of Birmingham and a 4-minute drive from Birmingham Botanical Gardens
- Pets welcome free of charge
Reviews from Trip Advisor
53.0% of guests recommend out of 87 reviews
About the Edgbaston Park Hotel & Conference CentreLocation 53 Edgbaston Park Rd, Birmingham, England B15 2RS
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. There are 14 meeting rooms available. The business-friendly Edgbaston Park Hotel & Conference Centre also features multilingual staff, a garden, and a picnic area. The hotel can provide concierge services and wedding services. You'll have access to the indoor pool at a partner property. This 4-star Birmingham hotel is smoke free.
- 172 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Wedding services available
- Outdoor picnic space
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking (limited spaces) , Free parking nearby
- Train station: Birmingham University Station (1.4 km / 0.9 mi)
Edgbaston Park Hotel & Conference Centre offers 172 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and a hairdryer. Each accommodation is individually decorated. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit and complimentary toiletries. This Birmingham hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Electric kettle
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Unique decor
- Wheelchair accessible
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 9 AM.
Edgbaston Park Hotel & Conference Centre has a restaurant on site.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are welcome and stay free
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
- Pets allowed (no fees)
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 9 for adults and GBP 4.50 for children (approximately)
- Pet deposit: GBP 50 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.