Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with pillowtop beds, 24-hour room service and LED TVs
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Enjoy a bite to eat at Miller and Carter, a steakhouse that serves British cuisine
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Indulge with body scrubs, facials or massages at Lavish Salon & Spa
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and a porter
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre and a steam room
- Guests speak favourably about the location's nightlife and the comfortable guestrooms
- Within a 15-minute walk of St Nicholas Market and University of Bristol
Bristol Marriott Royal Hotel ratings based on 43 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Bristol Marriott Royal Hotel
Great hotel very central
Nice hotel close to the centre of Bristol
warm, friendly and so lovely to kids
Amazing hotel staff
About the Bristol Marriott Royal HotelLocation College Green, Bristol, England BS1 5TA
Bristol Marriott Royal Hotel offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a steam room. There's a restaurant on site. You'll find a business centre on site. WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 3595 square feet (334 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A 24-hour fitness centre, spa services, and concierge services are also featured at the business-friendly Bristol Marriott Royal Hotel. Parking is available for a fee. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Bristol hotel.
- 1 building
- 266 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- 3595 sq ft of conference space
- 334 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1868
- Dining venue
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Beauty salon
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.) (13.1 km / 8.1 mi)
- Train station: Bristol Temple Meads Station (1.8 km / 1.1 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Bristol Marriott Royal Hotel offers 266 forms of accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and free newspapers. Pillowtop beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets. 49-inch LED televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LED television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 11 AM and at the weekend from 7 AM to 11 AM.
Miller and Carter – This steakhouse specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a steam room and a 24-hour fitness centre.
- Golfing nearby
Lavish Salon & Spa has 3 treatment rooms. Services include facials, body scrubs, body treatments and manicures and pedicures. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, a steam room and Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is open daily.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This hotel may place an authorization for credit cards for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Guests must present the same credit card at check-in that was used at time of booking. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Parking height restrictions apply
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 14.95 for adults and GBP 14.95 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 4.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 17 per day
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10.00 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Bristol Marriott Royal Hotel
- Marriott Royal Hotel
- Bristol Marriott Royal
- Marriott Royal
- Marriott Bristol
- Bristol Marriott
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.