Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with deep-soaking bathtubs, 24-hour room service and flat-screen TVs
- Free WiFi
- Free valet parking and self-parking
- Enjoy Middle Eastern cuisine with garden views at Al Khaima, one of the property's 7 restaurants and 4 bars/lounges
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the 3 outdoor pools or soak in the spa tub
- Treat yourself to aromatherapy, body wraps or facials at Caracalla Spa
- Services include babysitting, a kids' club and dry cleaning/laundry
- On-site recreation includes a private beach, 2 outdoor tennis courts and a 24-hour fitness centre
- Guests like the breakfast and bar
- Steps from Dubai Marina and 2 minutes on foot from The Walk
- Free shopping centre shuttle service
Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort And Spa ratings based on 90 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort And Spa
14 Jun 2019 by Reservations
Thank you for taking time to write back to us. We look forward to having you with us soon.
Definitely a 5star day resort
11 Sep 2018 by a
Thank you for your kind feed back
Lovely Hotel but not 5* staff
11 Sep 2018 by A
Thank you for your kind feed back. We will look to improve on your mentioned points.
Excellent hotel next to JBR
11 Sep 2018 by A
Thank you for your kind feed back
About the Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort And SpaLocation Al Mamsha Street, Dubai,
Simply walk outside to feel the sun on your face at the sandy beach. Lie back and work on your tan with relaxing beach amenities, such as umbrellas and sunloungers. At Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort And Spa, you can cool off in one of the 3 the outdoor swimming pools and indulge in a pampering afternoon at the full-service spa. There are 7 restaurants and 11 coffee shops/cafés, as well as a nearby snack bar/deli. For a drink, you can stop by one of the onsite bars, including 2 poolside bars and 4 bars/lounges. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. This luxury hotel also offers a kid's pool, outdoor tennis courts and a 24-hour fitness centre. Free self parking and valet parking are available. A complete renovation of Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort And Spa was completed in 2016. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Dubai hotel.
- 508 guestrooms or units
- 3 buildings
- 7 dining venues
- 2 bars by the pool
- 4 bars or lounges
- 11 coffee shops
- Bar on the beach
- Swim-up bar
- Kid's club (surcharge)
- Supervised kids' activities (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Pool or billiards table
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- On private beach
- Number of outdoor pools -3
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor tennis courts -2
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Playground on site
- Free cots/infant beds
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Free valet parking
- Airport: Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) (32.7 km / 20.3 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free shopping centre shuttle
- Parking: Free valet parking and self parking
Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort And Spa offers 508 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with DVD players and minibars. 42-inch Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a bath and shower with a deep soaking bath and a rainfall showerhead. Bathrooms are also outfitted with a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and a bidet. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include a safe and complimentary bottles of water. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include an iron/ironing board.
- Separate bedroom
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Films for purchase
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Bathtub or shower
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
- Wheelchair accessible
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10:30 AM.
Al Khaima – Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specialises in Middle Eastern cuisine and only serves dinner.
Maya Modern Mexican Food – This beachfront restaurant specialises in Mexican cuisine and serves brunch and dinner.
Brasserie 2.0 – This buffet restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Rhodes Twenty10 – This restaurant only serves dinner.
Ossigeno – This restaurant specialises in Italian cuisine and only serves dinner.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
A private beach and outdoor tennis courts are featured at the hotel. 3 the outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool. Other recreational amenities include a spa tub, a sauna and a 24-hour fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes on site
- Playground on site
- Golfing nearby
- Volleyball on site
- Waterskiing on site
- Skydiving nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
Caracalla Spa has 6 treatment rooms. Services include facials, body wraps and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub and Turkish bath/hammam. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Construction of a residential tower is underway near the hotel. Guests booked in the Tower City View (Development View) guestrooms can expect views of the construction site as well as intermittent noise. For more details, please contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 4 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AED 360.0 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Tower City View (Development View): featuring a city view which is impacted by outside construction. Please be advised that there is a residential tower development currently underway outside the hotel premises behind the hotel's Royal Club Tower Building. Guests may experience visual as well as intermittent noise disturbances. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Only service animals are allowed
- No pets or service animals allowed
- 24-hour check-in
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: AED 2100.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: AED 1050.00 (from 5 to 15 years old)
- Tourism fee: AED 20.00 per accommodation, per night
- A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 20 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 20 per night for each additional bedroom.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 160 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 360.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Royal Meridien Beach Resort Dubai
- Royal Meridien Beach Resort
- Royal Meridien Beach Dubai
- Royal Meridien Beach
You should know
- Up to 2 children 4 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.