Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer separate sitting areas, 24-hour room service and flat-screen TVs
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy British cuisine while dining at Cast Iron Grill
- Continental breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Amenities include a business centre, meeting rooms and conference space
- On-site recreation includes a health club, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests speak favourably about the central location and the proximity to public transport
- 11 minutes by foot from Edinburgh Park and a 4-minute drive from Edinburgh Zoo
- Pets welcome for a fee
Edinburgh Marriott Hotel ratings based on 28 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Edinburgh Marriott Hotel
Close to Edinburgh
Lovely clean hotel where staff can't do enough to
Very pleasant hotel close to airport
Nice hotel. Close to family!!
Nice hotel friendly staff good location
About the Edinburgh Marriott HotelLocation 111 Glasgow Road, Edinburgh, Scotland EH12 8NF
As a guest of Edinburgh Marriott Hotel, you'll find an indoor pool, a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. You'll find a business centre on site. A terrace, multilingual staff, and a garden are also featured at the eco-friendly Edinburgh Marriott Hotel. Free self parking is available. This 4-star Edinburgh hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 245 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 710 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1973
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Charging station for electric cars
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Wedding services available
- Outdoor picnic space
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Fridge (on request)
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge) , Free self parking
- Airport: Edinburgh (EDI) (4.7 km / 2.9 mi)
- Train station: Edinburgh Gateway Station (0.9 km / 0.6 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking; extended parking available for a surcharge
Edinburgh Marriott Hotel offers 245 forms of accommodation with a safe and coffee/tea makers. This accommodation offers separate sitting areas. Beds feature premium bedding. 49-inch Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include fridges.
- Sitting area
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Fridge available
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast daily.
Cast Iron Grill – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. A children's menu is available.
The Brew Bar Lounge – This bar specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Fitness classes on site
- Number of treatment rooms 1
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: GBP 10 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of GBP 50 per stay
- Weight limit: 28 lb
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 12.50 and GBP 16.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 8.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Extended parking fee: GBP 10 per week
- Pet deposit: GBP 50 per stay
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Edinburgh Marriott Hotel
- Edinburgh Marriott
- Marriott Edinburgh Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Marriott Hotel Scotland
You should know
- Pool access available from 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.