Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, minibars and room service (during limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy Modern European cuisine while dining at The Tavern
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre and a steam room
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and low noise level
- Steps from Manchester Art Gallery and Albert Square
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 1109 reviews
About the King Street TownhouseLocation 10 Booth Street, Manchester, England M2 4AW
As a guest of King Street Townhouse, you'll find an outdoor pool, a spa tub, a steam room, and a fitness centre. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. Spa services, a terrace, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly King Street Townhouse. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 4-star Manchester hotel is smoke free.
- 40 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces) , Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Train station: Manchester Salford Central Station (0.9 km / 0.6 mi)
- Metro station: St Peters Square Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
King Street Townhouse offers 40 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and coffee/tea makers. This individually decorated and furnished accommodation includes desks. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
The Tavern – This restaurant specialises in Modern European cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a steam room and a fitness centre.
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Manicures and pedicures
- Facial treatments
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 25 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests must contact this hotel in advance to reserve a crib (infant bed) and/or rollaway bed. Contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 15 and GBP 18.50 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 30.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 25 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- King Street Townhouse Hotel Manchester
- King Street Townhouse Hotel
- King Street Townhouse Manchester
- King Street Townhouse
You should know
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.