Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer pillowtop beds, digital TV and room service (during limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Options for a bite to eat or a relaxing drink include a restaurant, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, a porter and luggage storage
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the overall comfort and nice bathrooms
- Within a 10-minute walk of York Minster and York Theatre Royal
- Dogs welcome for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
77.0% of guests recommend out of 1583 reviews
About the The Grange HotelLocation 1 Clifton, York, England YO30 6AA
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A business centre and a meeting room are available. Event space at this hotel measures 538 square feet (50 square metres). A library, multilingual staff, and a fireplace in the lobby are also featured at the business-friendly The Grange Hotel. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This Georgian York hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 41 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 538 sq ft of conference space
- 50 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1836
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Charging station for electric cars
- Business facilities
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Wedding services available
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Leeds (LBA-Leeds Bradford) (49.7 km / 30.9 mi)
- Train station: York Station (1.3 km / 0.8 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
The Grange Hotel offers 41 forms of accommodation with a safe and free newspapers. This individually decorated and furnished accommodation includes desks. Pillowtop beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. Televisions come with premium digital channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, designer toiletries and a hairdryer. This York hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and blackout curtains. Hypo-allergenic bedding and an iron/ironing board can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Digital channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
On-site venue – This restaurant specialises in French cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 25 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 15 per day.
- Pets: GBP 20 per pet, per stay
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests must contact this hotel in advance to reserve onsite parking. Contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 15.95 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 10 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 20 per pet, per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 15 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 25 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Grange Hotel York
- Grange Hotel
- Grange York
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.