Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 24-hour room service, TVs and electric kettles
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy British cuisine at The Drawing Room Grill, a fine-dining restaurant with garden views
- English breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, luggage storage and wedding services
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation, from cleanliness and spaciousness to nice bathrooms and low noise level
- Just a 1-minute drive from Wightwick Manor and 5 minutes from Wolverhampton Civic Hall
Reviews from Trip Advisor
72.0% of guests recommend out of 1027 reviews
About the The Mount HotelLocation Mount Road, Wolverhampton, England WV6 8HL
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. There's an onsite business centre. WiFi is free in public spaces. A 24-hour fitness centre, a terrace, and a BBQ are also featured at the business-friendly The Mount Hotel. Free self parking is available. A complete renovation of The Mount Hotel was completed in March 2018. This Georgian Wolverhampton hotel is smoke free.
- 67 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 2 buildings
- Built in 1870
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Wedding services available
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Newspapers for purchase
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Birmingham (BHX) (55.3 km / 34.4 mi)
- Train station: Bilbrook Station (4.9 km / 3.1 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
The Mount Hotel offers 67 forms of accommodation with a hairdryer and free toiletries. This Wolverhampton hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms include a bath and shower. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Electric kettle
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Portable fan
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a English breakfast daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM.
The Drawing Room Grill – Overlooking the garden, this fine-dining restaurant specialises in British cuisine and only serves dinner.Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
The Champagne Bar – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 50.0 per stay.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property does not accept group bookings of more than 3 rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- No lifts
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 50.00 per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 14.95 for adults and GBP 8.50 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: GBP 15.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 20.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 50.0 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Mount Hotel Wolverhampton
- Mount Hotel
- Mount Wolverhampton
- The Mount Hotel Conference Centre