Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy British cuisine while dining at Bass & Bull Restaurant
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the overall comfort and low noise level
- Steps from Sedgwick Museum of Earth Sciences and 5 minutes on foot from St Catharine's College
- Pets welcome for a fee
Hilton Cambridge City Centre ratings based on 10 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Hilton Cambridge City Centre
28 May 2019 by Janelle
Thank you for the positive score and we are delighted that you enjoyed your time with us.
12 May 2019 by Janelle
Thank you for the positive score and we are happy that you enjoyed your break at Hilton Cambridge City Centre
29 Apr 2019 by Janelle
Thanks for staying with us. We appreciate your feedback!
Excellent central location !
Conveniently situated and nice.
Great hotel - central Cambridge
Great central hotel for colleges
About the Hilton Cambridge City CentreLocation Downing Street, Cambridge, England CB2 3DT
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. Event space at this hotel measures 3434 square feet (319 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A 24-hour fitness centre, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Hilton Cambridge City Centre. For a fee, parking is available. A complete renovation of Hilton Cambridge City Centre was completed in 2018. This 4-star Cambridge hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 198 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 3434 sq ft of conference space
- 319 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2015
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: London (STN-Stansted) (48.9 km / 30.4 mi)
- Train station: Cambridge Station (1.6 km / 1 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Hilton Cambridge City Centre offers 198 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and a safe. 40-inch Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Separate bedroom
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6 AM to 10 AM and at the weekend from 7 AM to 11 AM.
Hilton Cambridge City Centre has a restaurant serving breakfast, dinner and light fare.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: GBP 20.00 per pet, per stay, plus a deposit of GBP 20 per stay
- Weight limit: 66 lb
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Parking height restrictions apply
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 25 per night
- Pet deposit: GBP 20 per stay
- Pet fee: GBP 20.00 per pet, per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hilton Cambridge City Centre Hotel
- Hilton Cambridge City Centre
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Cambridge
- Crowne Plaza Cambridge
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.