Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 24-hour room service, LCD TVs and fridges
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy local cuisine while dining at Cucina
- Buffet breakfast offered for a fee
- Valet parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, spaciousness and overall comfort
- Steps from Royal Mile and Princes Street
- Dogs welcome for a fee
Radisson Collection Hotel, Royal Mile Edinburgh ratings based on 16 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Radisson Collection Hotel, Royal Mile Edinburgh
15 Apr 2019 by Heather Collins - Guest Relations Manager
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay and for your lovely comments! I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your time with us in Edinburgh and made use of our central location to explore the city. We do hope to welcome you again to the Radisson Collection in the near future! Kind regards
10 Apr 2019 by Heather Collins - Guest Relations Manager
Thank you for taking the time to leave some feedback about your recent stay with us. I am delighted that you made the most of our super central location to explore our beautiful city. I do apologise that you had an earlier-than-expected wake up due to sunlight coming into your room. I have passed on your comments to our maintenance team who will take the necessary to ensure every guest has a good night's sleep. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again very soon. Kind regards,
Not a very comfortable hotel
Fantastic hotel, stayed many times!
8 May 2019 by Laura B
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your time with us in Edinburgh. We do hope to welcome you again to the Radisson Collection in the near future! Kind regards, Laura B Guest Services
7 May 2019 by Eilidh
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Radisson Collection Edinburgh. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our staff to be welcoming and professional. I am sorry to hear that you had issues with your television, if you would like to discuss this further please do get in touch with us directly. We hope to welcome you back to stay with us again in the near future. Kind Regards, Eilidh Guest Services
27 Apr 2019 by Heather - Guest Relations Manager
Thank you for your 5 star review! I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us, I hope to welcome you again very soon! Kind regards,
About the Radisson Collection Hotel, Royal Mile EdinburghLocation 1 George IV Bridge, Edinburgh, Scotland EH1 1AD
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. There's an onsite 24-hour business centre. WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 807 square feet (75 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A 24-hour fitness centre, spa services, and a terrace are also featured at the luxury Radisson Collection Hotel, Royal Mile Edinburgh. You'll have access to the indoor pool at a partner property. Parking is available for a fee. This 5-star Edinburgh hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 136 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- 807 sq ft of conference space
- 75 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2009
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Edinburgh (EDI) (15.4 km / 9.6 mi)
- Train station: Edinburgh Waverley Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Radisson Collection Hotel, Royal Mile Edinburgh offers 136 forms of accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and free newspapers. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include a shower with a rainfall showerhead, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. 26-inch LCD televisions come with premium digital channels. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and a hairdryer. Hypo-allergenic bedding and an iron/ironing board can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- HD television
- Digital channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (heating)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy buffet breakfast for a fee.
Cucina – This restaurant specialises in local cuisine and only serves breakfast.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets: GBP 50 per pet, per stay
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 26 lb)
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 16.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 35.00 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 50 per pet, per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- G&V Royal Mile Hotel Edinburgh
- G&V Royal Mile Hotel
- G&V Royal Mile Edinburgh
- G&V Royal Mile
- G&V Royal Mile Hotel Edinburgh Scotland
- Radisson Collection Hotel Royal Mile Edinburgh
- Radisson Collection Hotel Royal Mile
- Radisson Collection Royal Mile Edinburgh
- Radisson Collection Royal Mile
- G V Royal Mile Hotel Edinburgh
- Rasson Collection Royal Mile
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.