Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with sofa beds, 24-hour room service and satellite TV
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Enjoy international cuisine at Marco Pierre White, a steakhouse with ocean views
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a health club, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the spaciousness and overall comfort
- Just a 2-minute drive from University of Plymouth and 13 minutes from Dartmoor
Reviews from Trip Advisor
60.0% of guests recommend out of 558 reviews
About the Crowne Plaza PlymouthLocation Armada Way, Plymouth, England PL1 2HJ
Crowne Plaza Plymouth offers its guests an indoor pool, a health club, and a sauna. There's a restaurant on site. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. There's an onsite 24-hour business centre. Event space at this hotel measures 3179 square feet (295 square metres) and includes conference rooms. The business-friendly Crowne Plaza Plymouth also features multilingual staff, coffee/tea in common area, and concierge services. For a fee, parking is available. A complete renovation of Crowne Plaza Plymouth was completed in June 2017. This 4-star Plymouth hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 211 guestrooms or units
- 11 levels
- 2 bars or lounges
- 3179 sq ft of conference space
- 295 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1971
- Dining venue
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Exeter (EXT-Exeter Intl.) (77.5 km / 48.2 mi)
- Train station: Plymouth Station (2.1 km / 1.3 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Crowne Plaza Plymouth offers 211 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. A pillow menu is available. Televisions come with satellite channels and pay-per-view films. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Plymouth hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Pull-out sofa bed
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Satellite channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Pillow options
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily.
Marco Pierre White – Overlooking the ocean, this steakhouse specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered. Reservations are required.
Drakes – This bar specialises in international cuisine and serves lunch, dinner and light fare. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club and a sauna.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 7.50 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Holiday Inn Hotel Plymouth
- Holiday Inn Plymouth
- Plymouth Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Plymouth Hotel Plymouth
- Holiday Inn Plymouth Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Plymouth Hotel
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.