Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer LCD TVs, Egyptian cotton sheets and coffee/tea makers
- Free cooked-to-order breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- The coffee shop/café, poolside bar and 2 bars/lounges offer choices for drinking and dining
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- Guests speak favourably about the location and the breakfast
- Just a 2-minute drive from Princess Theatre and 6 minutes from Babbacombe Beach
Reviews from Trip Advisor
97.0% of guests recommend out of 763 reviews
About the Riviera Lodge HotelLocation 26 Croft Road, Torquay, England TQ2 5UE
Renovations + Closures
The property is closed between 18 September and 01 April.
Riviera Lodge Hotel offers its guests an outdoor pool and a spa tub. There's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and A poolside bar. Free breakfast is available daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. A terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and a garden are also featured at Riviera Lodge Hotel. Free self parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this Victorian Torquay hotel.
- 1 building
- 17 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 2 bars or lounges
- Built in 1880
- Cooked-to-order breakfast (free)
- Bar by the pool
- Coffee shop
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Free parking nearby
- Airport: Exeter (EXT-Exeter Intl.) (41.1 km / 25.6 mi)
- Train station: Torquay Station (1.2 km / 0.7 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Riviera Lodge Hotel offers 17 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Each accommodation is individually furnished. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. LCD televisions are featured in guestrooms. This Torquay hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include free toiletries and portable fans. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- LCD television
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Portable fan
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 8:30 AM to 9:00 AM.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site.
Guests aged under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Waterskiing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Snorkelling nearby
- Cave exploring nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 10:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 10 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Guests must contact this property immediately after booking to arrange deposit payment. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 8 AM - 10 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
- Check-out by 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 15 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 15 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector and a first aid kit. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. For guests' safety, the property includes a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector and a first aid kit in all accommodation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- No lifts
- Debit cards
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in fee: GBP 30.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 30.00 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Riviera Lodge Hotel Torquay
- Riviera Lodge Hotel
- Riviera Torquay
- Riviera Hotel Torquay
- Riviera Lodge Hotel Torquay Devon
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- The seasonal pool will open in May and close in September.
- Pool access available from 9:30 AM to 9 PM
- Children 15 years old and younger aren't allowed at this property.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.