Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 24-hour room service, LCD TVs and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- English breakfast offered for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Indulge with massages, hydrotherapy or manicures and pedicures at The Forever Gorgeous Spa
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, a porter and wedding services
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the spaciousness and low noise level
- Within a 15-minute walk of Bournemouth Beach and Bournemouth International Centre
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
51.0% of guests recommend out of 1756 reviews
About the Queens Hotel and SpaLocation Meyrick Road, Bournemouth, England BH1 3DL
Queens Hotel and Spa offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. A kid's pool, a fitness centre, and a sauna are also featured at Queens Hotel and Spa. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 3-star Bournemouth hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 109 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Bournemouth (BOH-Bournemouth Intl.) (9.5 km / 5.9 mi)
- Train station: Bournemouth Station (1.2 km / 0.7 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Queens Hotel and Spa offers 109 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. LCD televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds available
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy English breakfast for a fee.
Queens Hotel and Spa has a restaurant serving breakfast and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool, a children's pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Waterskiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Personal motorised watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
The Forever Gorgeous Spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include facials, body scrubs, body treatments and manicures and pedicures. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub and a steam room.
The spa is open daily.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Body scrubs
- Hydrotherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: GBP 10 per accommodation, per night
- Maximum 1 per room
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 9.95 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 5.00 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per accommodation, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Queens Hotel Bournemouth
- Queens Hotel
- Queens Bournemouth
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).