Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, Smart TVs and minibars (stocked with some free items)
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy international cuisine at Rake's Café Bar, one of the property's 5 restaurants and 3 bars/lounges
- English breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and a porter
- On-site recreation includes a health club and a steam room
- Guests like the accommodation for the comfy beds, overall comfort and nice bathrooms
- Within a 10-minute walk of Old Spitalfields Market and Brick Lane
- Pets welcome for a fee
Andaz London Liverpool Street - a concept by Hyatt ratings based on 12 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Andaz London Liverpool Street - a concept by Hyatt
Long weekend break
24 Mar 2017 by Otto S
Dear Brian, Thank you for this wonderful review. We truly appreciate your genuine compliments. We hope to welcome you back to Andaz London Liverpool Street in the near future. Kind regards, Otto Steenbeek
very classy but not quite 5 star rooms
About the Andaz London Liverpool Street - a concept by HyattLocation 40 Liverpool Street, London, England EC2M 7QN
Andaz London Liverpool Street - a concept by Hyatt offers its guests a health club and a steam room. There are 5 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges. Public spaces have free WiFi. Business amenities include a 24-hour business centre and a limo/town car service. Event space at this hotel measures 0 square feet (0 square metres). The luxury Andaz London Liverpool Street - a concept by Hyatt also features multilingual staff, concierge services, and laundry facilities. This 5-star London hotel is smoke free.
- 267 guestrooms or units
- 5 dining venues
- 3 bars or lounges
- 0 sq ft of conference space
- 0 sq. m of conference space
- Coffee shop
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Car service
- Wedding services available
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Fridge (on request)
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow) (31 km / 19.3 mi)
- Train station: London Liverpool Street Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
- Metro station: Liverpool Street Underground Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
Andaz London Liverpool Street - a concept by Hyatt offers 267 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars (stocked with some free items) and espresso makers. Beds feature premium bedding. 55-inch Smart televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers, designer toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and complimentary newspapers, as well as telephones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include a safe and complimentary bottles of water. Fridges, in-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- Stocked minibar (select free items)
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Smart television
- Satellite channels
- Fridge available
- Espresso maker
- Electric kettle
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy English breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM and at the weekend from 7:30 AM to noon.
Rake's Café Bar – This cocktail bar specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Eastway Brasserie – This brasserie specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Miyako – This restaurant specialises in Japanese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open selected days.
Lady Abercorn's – This gastropub specialises in British cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
1901 Wine Lounge – On-site wine bar. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club and a steam room.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: GBP 50 per pet, per stay
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 28 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 45 per 24 hours
- Pet fee: GBP 50 per pet, per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Andaz London Liverpool Street Hotel
- Andaz Liverpool Street Hotel
- Andaz London Liverpool Street
- Andaz Liverpool Street
- Andaz Liverpool Street Hotel London
- Andaz London Liverpool Street England
- Andaz London Liverpool Street concept Hyatt Hotel
- Andaz Liverpool Street concept Hyatt Hotel
- Andaz London Liverpool Street concept Hyatt
- Andaz Liverpool Street concept Hyatt
- az Liverpool concept Hyatt
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.