Enter dates to see availability
- Each apartment offers a kitchen, a deep-soaking bathtub and a flat-screen TV
- Free WiFi
- Continental breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the overall comfort and low noise level
- Steps from The Strand and 3 minutes on foot from Nelson's Column
- Cats and dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Citadines Trafalgar Square London ratings based on 528 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Citadines Trafalgar Square London
8 Jun 2019 by Al
Thank you for your comments!
Great location, good accommodation, good price
Overnight business stay
One night in Northumberland Avenue
About the Citadines Trafalgar Square LondonLocation 18/21 Northumberland Avenue, London, England WC2N 5EA
A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Business amenities include a business centre and a meeting room. Tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in common area are also featured at the eco-friendly Citadines Trafalgar Square London. This 4-star London aparthotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 187 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- Built in 1995
- Business facilities
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow)
- Train station: London Charing Cross Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Metro station: Charing Cross Underground Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
Citadines Trafalgar Square London offers 187 forms of accommodation with a safe and coffee/tea makers. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Accommodation at this 4-star aparthotel has kitchens with fridges, microwaves, kitchenware and utensils and dishwashers. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit with a deep soaking bath, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This London aparthotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is offered on request and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- In-room kitchen
- Deep soaking tub
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 30 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: GBP 12 per pet, per night
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 88 lb)
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- Union Pay
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cleaning fees vary based on the length of stay and the unit size.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 12 for adults and GBP 6 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 30 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 12 per pet, per night
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: GBP 25 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Citadines Trafalgar Square London Aparthotel
- Citadines Trafalgar Square Aparthotel
- Citadines Trafalgar Square London
- Citadines Trafalgar Square
- Citadines Trafalgar Square London Hotel London
- Citadines Hotel London
- Citadines Trafalgar Square London England
You should know
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.