Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, room service (during limited hours) and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy Belgian cuisine while dining at Belgo
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests speak favourably about the local sightseeing and the clean guestrooms
- Just a 5-minute drive from Russell Square and 6 minutes from Big Ben
Crowne Plaza London - Kings Cross ratings based on 33 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Crowne Plaza London - Kings Cross
31 Mar 2019 by RobertoR
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review of our hotel, and wow a 5 stars too that is amazing! We look forward to seeing you soon. Warm regards Roberto R Guest Services Manager
Hotel a little away from any Underground station
Good hotel close to tubes for central London!
26 Jun 2017 by RobertoR
Dear Daniel, Thank you for telling us your impressions after your recent stay at Crowne Plaza London Kings Cross. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the accommodation and breakfast selection. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Best regards, Roberto R Guest Services Manager
8 May 2017 by RobertoR
Dear Vikki, Thank you so much for this great review and 5 stars! We hope to see you again in the near future. Warm regards, Roberto R Guest Services Manager
NICE HOTEL, FEW LET DOWNS
11 Apr 2017 by RobertoR
Dear Paul, Thank you for choosing the Crowne Plaza London Kings Cross. Your feedback is very important to us and rest assured that it will be shared among the management team. I do apologise about the Jacuzzi technical failure. It has now been resolved. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Best regards, Roberto R Guest Services Manager
Worst Holiday Inn I've stay at...
30 Oct 2016 by RobertoR
Dear Sam, Thank you for your constructive feedback. I am very sorry to read that we failed to meet your expectations on this occasion. As you can see from other reviewers this is not typical of our usual standards. I regret not being able to address your concerns during your stay. I sincerely hope that you will give us another opportunity in the future. Best regards, Roberto R Guest Service Manager
13 Jul 2016 by RobertoR
Dear Valued Guest, We appreciate your feedback and suggestion for improvement. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future. Best regards, Roberto R Guest Service Manager
About the Crowne Plaza London - Kings CrossLocation 1 Kings Cross Road, London, England WC1X 9HX
As a guest of Crowne Plaza London - Kings Cross, you'll find an indoor pool, a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness centre. There are 2 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. Tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services are also featured at the business-friendly Crowne Plaza London - Kings Cross. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- 429 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- 2 dining venues
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow) (30.4 km / 18.9 mi)
- Train station: London King's Cross Station (1.1 km / 0.7 mi)
- Metro station: Farringdon Underground Station (1 km / 0.6 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Crowne Plaza London - Kings Cross offers 429 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and free newspapers. A pillow menu is available. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a bath and shower, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Pillow options
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
Belgo – This restaurant specialises in Belgian cuisine and serves lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Bloom Kitchin & Bar – This restaurant specialises in fusion cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 17.95 for adults and GBP 10 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 20.00 per day
- Early check-in fee: GBP 50 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 50 (subject to availability)
- Facilities fee: GBP 3.50 per person, per day and includes use of:
– Fitness facilities
– Spa tub
– Swimming pool
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Holiday Inn London-Kings Cross Bloomsbury Hotel
- Holiday Inn Cross Bloomsbury Hotel
- Holiday Inn London-Kings Cross Bloomsbury
- Holiday Inn Cross Bloomsbury
- Crowne Plaza London Kings Cross Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Kings Cross Hotel
- Crowne Plaza London Kings Cross
- Crowne Plaza Kings Cross
- Crowne Plaza London - Kings Cross England
- Holiday Inn London - Kings Cross / Bloomsbury Hotel London
- Holiday Inn London Kings Cross Bloomsbury
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.