Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- English breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, a porter and luggage storage
- Guests speak favourably about the local sightseeing and the value of their stay
- Just a 5-minute drive from Kensington Palace and 7 minutes from Kensington High Street
- Airport drop-off shuttle service available for a fee
Grand Royale London Hyde Park ratings based on 32 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Grand Royale London Hyde Park
Nice place to stay in
Good location Poor room
Clean and good breakfast
Saturday night in town
11 Feb 2019 by Alius Reception Team
Dear Georg, Thank you for your feedback! I am pleased to hear that the favourable location of the hotel, along with the service provided by the team contributed positively to your overall stay. In regards to room size, I would like to assure you that we do have different room categories available and it would be a pleasure for me to personally assist you with choosing a room suitable for your needs on your next visit for a much better experience.
31 Oct 2018 by Alius Reception Team
Dear Pierre, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! I am really sorry to hear that your recent stay was not a pleasant one and I would cherish the opportunity to discuss your feedback in details and try to find an amicable solution.
About the Grand Royale London Hyde ParkLocation 1-9 Inverness Terrace, London, England W2 3JP
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A business centre and a meeting room are available. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. The business-friendly Grand Royale London Hyde Park also features multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. This 4-star London inn is smoke free.
- 189 guestrooms or units
- 9 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow) (24.5 km / 15.2 mi)
- Train station: London Paddington Station (1.4 km / 0.9 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport drop-off
Grand Royale London Hyde Park offers 189 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and coffee/tea makers. 32-inch Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a English breakfast daily.
Grand Royale London Hyde Park has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The credit/debit card used to book the Advance Purchase rate must be presented at the time of check-in. Guests who plan to pay for other guests' stay must contact the property in advance using the contact information found on the confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 15.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 65.00 per vehicle (one-way)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Grand Royale London Hyde Park Inn
- Grand Royale Hyde Park Inn
- Grand Royale London Hyde Park London
- Grand Royale London Hyde Park
- Grand Royale London Hyde Park Hotel London
- Grand Royale London Hyde Park England
- Grand Royale Hyde Park
- Grand Royale London Hyde Park England