Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and minibars
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy Mexican cuisine while dining at Leicester Square Kitchen
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking and self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the overall comfort and nice bathrooms
- Steps from Wyndham's Theatre and 9 minutes on foot from Covent Garden Market
Radisson Blu Edwardian Hampshire Hotel ratings based on 31 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Radisson Blu Edwardian Hampshire Hotel
fabulous hotel in the heart of Leicester square,
Right on Leicester Square
Exceptional staff helpfulness
Awesome family trip
Great hotel we were at family vacation and had 2 rooms one big suit and one double room. Very nice
Fabulous girls weekend
Couldn't get a better location or friendlier staff
About the Radisson Blu Edwardian Hampshire HotelLocation 31-36 Leicester Square, London, England WC2H 7LH
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. There are 6 meeting rooms available. A fitness centre, a terrace, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the luxury Radisson Blu Edwardian Hampshire Hotel. Parking is available for a fee. This 5-star London hotel is smoke free.
- 127 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge) , Offsite parking reservations required
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow) (27.5 km / 17.1 mi)
- Train station: London Charing Cross Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Metro station: Leicester Square Underground Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Radisson Blu Edwardian Hampshire Hotel offers 127 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Luxury bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM and at the weekend from 7:30 AM to 11:00 AM.
Leicester Square Kitchen – This restaurant specialises in Mexican cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in for prepaid reservations. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Union Pay
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 24 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 39.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: GBP 24.00 per day
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 39.00 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Hampshire Hotel London
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Hampshire Hotel
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Hampshire London
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Hampshire
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Hampshire Hotel London, England
- Radisson London
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Hampshire Hotel London
- Rasson Blu Edwaran Hampshire
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.