Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, LCD TVs and minibars
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Wired Internet for a fee
- Valet parking available for a fee
- Treat yourself to facials, aromatherapy or massages at Wellness Centre
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services
- On-site recreation includes a health club
- Guests speak favourably about the overall condition of the property and the comfortable guestrooms
- Within a 10-minute walk of Buckingham Palace and Victoria Palace Theatre
St. James' Court, A Taj Hotel, London ratings based on 51 verified reviews
Guest reviews for St. James' Court, A Taj Hotel, London
Fantastic hotel with large rooms.
Everything was good
Fantastic - Could not fault it
About the St. James' Court, A Taj Hotel, LondonLocation 54 Buckingham Gate, London, England SW1E 6AF
St. James' Court, A Taj Hotel, London offers its guests a full-service spa and a health club. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A business centre, a limo/town car service, and a meeting room are available. A rooftop terrace, a library, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the business-friendly St. James' Court, A Taj Hotel, London. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star London hotel is smoke free.
- 326 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Terrace on the roof
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- BBQ grill(s)
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge) , Offsite parking reservations required
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow) (26.3 km / 16.4 mi)
- Train station: London Victoria Rail Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
- Metro station: St. James's Park Underground Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
St. James' Court, A Taj Hotel, London offers 326 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. LCD televisions come with satellite channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a bath and shower, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. Hypo-allergenic bedding and an iron/ironing board can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 11:00 AM and at the weekend from 6:00 AM to 11:30 AM.
Quilon Restaurant – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. 1-star Michelin rating.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club.
Wellness Centre has massage/treatment rooms. Services include facials, body wraps, body scrubs and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
The spa is open daily.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 35 per night in eligible rooms.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 35 per night.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 50.00 per day
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 22.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 9.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: GBP 9.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 50.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 35 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- St. James' Court Taj Hotel London
- St. James' Court Taj Hotel
- St. James' Court Taj London
- St. James' Court Taj
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) guests.