Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with iPod docking stations, separate living rooms and 24-hour room service
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy a bite to eat at Seven Park Place, a fine-dining restaurant that serves Modern European cuisine
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking available for a fee
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests speak favourably about the WiFi and the quiet location
- Steps from Piccadilly and a 4-minute drive from Park Lane
- Airport drop-off shuttle service available for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
91.0% of guests recommend out of 1034 reviews
About the St. James Hotel and Club MayfairLocation 7-8 Park Place, London, England SW1A 1LS
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. You'll find a business centre on site. WiFi is free in public spaces. A fitness centre, spa services, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the luxury St. James Hotel and Club Mayfair. You'll have access to the health club at a partner property. A shuttle from the hotel to the airport (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. For a fee, parking is available. This Art Deco London hotel is smoke free.
- 60 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow) (26.1 km / 16.2 mi)
- Train station: London Charing Cross Station (1.4 km / 0.9 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport drop-off
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
St. James Hotel and Club Mayfair offers 60 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with iPod docking stations and minibars. This individually decorated and furnished accommodation has separate living rooms. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets. A pillow menu is available. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels, video game consoles and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a bath and shower, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and designer toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include a safe and complimentary bottles of water. In-room massages, hypo-allergenic bedding and an iron/ironing board can be requested.A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- Living room
- iPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Films for purchase
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Pillow options
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Gaming console
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily.
Seven Park Place – This restaurant specialises in Modern European cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. 1-star Michelin rating. Reservations are required. Open select days.
Williams Bar and Bistro – This bistro specialises in Modern European cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Contact the property in advance for details. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Airport transport is offered 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 72.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 36.0 per night.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 6 rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 22.50 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 90.00 per vehicle
- Valet parking fee: GBP 58 per night (in/out privileges)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 36.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 72.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- St James's Hotel Club London
- St. James` Hotel Club by SLH
- St James's Club London
- St. James's Hotel And Club London, England
- St. James Hotel Club Mayfair
- Hotel Club
- St. James Club Mayfair
- St. James` Hotel Club
- St James's Hotel Club
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.