Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and rainfall showerheads
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Cooked-to-order breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, 6 meeting rooms and multilingual staff
- Guests speak favourably about the local sightseeing and the proximity to public transport
- Steps from Shaftesbury Avenue and 5 minutes on foot from The British Museum
- Dogs welcome free of charge
Reviews from Trip Advisor
95.0% of guests recommend out of 2026 reviews
About the The Hoxton HolbornLocation 199 - 206 High Holborn, London, England WC1V 7BD
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. There are 6 meeting rooms available. The Hoxton Holborn also features multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and 24-hour room service. You'll have access to the health club at a partner property. This 4-star London hotel is smoke free.
- 174 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: London (LCY-London City) (14.6 km / 9.1 mi)
- Train station: London Charing Cross Station (1.5 km / 0.9 mi)
- Metro station: Holborn Underground Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
The Hoxton Holborn offers 174 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a shower with a rainfall showerhead, and complimentary toiletries. This London hotel provides complimentary wired Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 7 AM to noon.
The Hoxton Holborn has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Only dogs are allowed
- Weight limit: 40 lb
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
- Pets allowed (no fees)
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 6 and GBP 14 for adults, and GBP 6 and GBP 14 for children (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 40 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.