Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, room service (during limited hours) and showers
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Options for a bite to eat or a relaxing drink include a restaurant, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- Cooked-to-order breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include 6 meeting rooms, multilingual staff and a lift
- Guests share positive feedback about the dining, from the restaurant and breakfast to the bar
- 12 minutes by foot from Liverpool Street and a 2-minute drive from Barbican Arts Centre
- Dogs welcome free of charge
Reviews from Trip Advisor
94.0% of guests recommend out of 5388 reviews
About the The Hoxton ShoreditchLocation 81 Great Eastern Street, London, England EC2A 3HU
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. There are 6 meeting rooms available. The business-friendly The Hoxton Shoreditch also features multilingual staff, dry cleaning/laundry services, and room service (during limited hours). You'll have access to the health club at a partner property. This 4-star London hotel is smoke free.
- 210 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- No smoking on site
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow) (33.1 km / 20.6 mi)
- Train station: London Old Street Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Metro station: Old Street Underground Station (0.4 km / 0.3 mi)
The Hoxton Shoreditch offers 210 forms of accommodation with complimentary bathrobes and designer toiletries. Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Bathrooms include a shower and a hairdryer. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Designer toiletries
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 7 AM to 11 AM.
The Hoxton Shoreditch has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Only dogs are allowed
- Weight limit: 40 lb
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- Only service animals are allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Pets allowed (no fees)
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 50.00 per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 5 and GBP 30 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 30 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.