Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with kitchenettes, flat-screen TVs and full-sized fridge/freezers
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- Guests like the room service and restaurant
- 6 minutes by car from Marble Arch and 7 minutes from Oxford Street
The Westbourne Hyde Park ratings based on 17 verified reviews
Guest reviews for The Westbourne Hyde Park
16 Oct 2018 by Virgilio
Thank you for your recent stay at the Westbourne Hyde Park London. We trust you had a great experience, and wish to see you again soon.
good location,near underground and bus stop
Quiet hotel - close to the Royal Alert Hall
14 Dec 2018 by The Westbourne Hyde Park Team
Thank you for your 5 out of 5 score! We hope we have pleasure to host you again in the near future. Warmest regards,
20 Nov 2018 by The Westbourne Hyde Park Team
Dear Raphael. Thank you for leaving us an excellent 5-star score! We cannot wait to host you back again. Best regards.
19 Nov 2018 by Virgilio
Dear Guest , Thank you for choosing to stay at The Westbourne Hyde Park. We look forward to hosting you in the future! Kindest regards
5 Nov 2018 by Virgilio
Dear Hannele , Thank you for choosing to stay at The Westbourne Hyde Park. We look forward to hosting you in the future! Kindest regards, Virgilio
30 Oct 2018 by Virgilio
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for your recent stay at the Westbourne Hyde Park London. We trust you had a great experience, and wish to see you again soon
About the The Westbourne Hyde ParkLocation 51 Gloucester Terrace, London, England W2 3DQ
The Westbourne Hyde Park offers its guests tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services. Event space at this hotel measures 323 square feet (30 square metres) and includes conference rooms. Public spaces have free WiFi. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. The business-friendly The Westbourne Hyde Park also features complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a porter/bellboy. This 4-star London hotel is smoke free.
- 96 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- 323 sq ft of conference space
- 30 sq. m of conference space
- Bar or lounge
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Full-sized fridge/freezer
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow) (25.7 km / 16 mi)
- Train station: London Paddington Station (0.4 km / 0.2 mi)
- Metro station: Lancaster Gate Underground Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
The Westbourne Hyde Park offers 96 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and complimentary bathrobes. Accommodation at this 4-star hotel has kitchenettes with full-sized fridge/freezers, hobs, microwaves and kitchenware and utensils. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary slippers, designer toiletries and a hairdryer. This London hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. 40-inch Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room kitchenette
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Fridge (full size)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 30.0 per day.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Only service animals are allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: GBP 50.00 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 30.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Westbourne Hyde Park Hotel London
- Westbourne Hyde Park Hotel
- Westbourne Hyde Park London
- Westbourne Hyde Park
- The Westbourne Hyde Park London England
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.