Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer iPod docking stations, flat-screen TVs and minibars
- Free WiFi
- Continental breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include a front-desk safe and coffee/tea in a common area
- Guests speak favourably about the local sightseeing and the proximity to shopping
- Just a 5-minute walk from Shambles and 6 minutes on foot from York Minster
Reviews from Trip Advisor
85.0% of guests recommend out of 777 reviews
About the Judges CourtLocation Judges Court, York, England YO1 9ND
Judges Court offers its guests coffee/tea in common area, room service (during limited hours), and express check-out. WiFi is free in public spaces. This 5-star York guesthouse is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 15 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Built in 1720
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Leeds (LBA-Leeds Bradford) (49.2 km / 30.6 mi)
- Train station: York Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
Judges Court offers 15 forms of accommodation with iPod docking stations and minibars. 32-inch Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a shower with a rainfall showerhead, designer toiletries and a hairdryer. This York guesthouse provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include espresso makers and coffee/tea makers. Hypo-allergenic bedding and an iron/ironing board can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- iPod dock
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Espresso maker
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast daily from 8 AM to 9:30 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 12.00 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 10 per 24 hours
- Late check-out fee: GBP 25 (subject to availability)
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Judges Court House York
- Judges Court House
- Judges Court York
- Judges Court
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.