Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer sofa beds, 24-hour room service and LCD TVs
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy British cuisine and garden views while dining at Terrace Restaurant
- English breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation, from comfy beds and spaciousness to overall comfort and low noise level
- Steps from Hagley Road and 9 minutes on foot from Birmingham Botanical Gardens
Reviews from Trip Advisor
61.0% of guests recommend out of 927 reviews
About the Best Western Plough & Harrow HotelLocation 135 Hagley Road, Birmingham, England B16 8LS
There's a restaurant on site. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. You'll find a business centre on site. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. Event space at this hotel measures 2153 square feet (200 square metres) and includes conference centres. A terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and a garden are also featured at the business-friendly Best Western Plough & Harrow Hotel. Self parking is free. This 3.5-star Birmingham hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 44 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 2 bars or lounges
- 2153 sq ft of conference space
- 200 sq. m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Sofa bed
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free long-term parking , Free self parking
- Airport: Birmingham (BHX) (17.9 km / 11.1 mi)
- Train station: Birmingham Five Ways Station (1.3 km / 0.8 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking and extended parking
Best Western Plough & Harrow Hotel offers 44 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets. 32-inch LCD televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Pull-out sofa bed
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (heating)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a English breakfast daily.
Terrace Restaurant – Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Beauforts Traditional Pub – This sports bar specialises in British cuisine and serves lunch, dinner and light fare. A children's menu is available.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No lifts
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 7.50 for adults and GBP 5 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10.00 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Best Western Plough Harrow Hotel Birmingham
- Best Western Plough Harrow Hotel
- Best Western Plough Harrow Birmingham
- Best Western Plough Harrow
You should know
- The total price shown includes a resort fee.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.