Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer LCD TVs, minibars and room service (during limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy a beachfront location while dining at The Jetty Waterfront Dini
- Continental breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Indulge with facials, aromatherapy or body scrubs at Brighton HarSpa
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests like the restaurant and bar
- Steps from Brighton Beach and Brighton Centre
- Dogs welcome for a fee
Brighton Harbour Hotel & Spa ratings based on 16 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Brighton Harbour Hotel & Spa
Great SPA weekend
Work in progress in busy location
Well placed for everywhere in Brighton.
About the Brighton Harbour Hotel & SpaLocation 64 Kings Road, Brighton, England BN1 1NA
Spend the day at the beach and work on your tan with sunloungers (chaise longues) or relax in the shade with umbrellas. Pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa and enjoy amenities at Brighton Harbour Hotel & Spa such as the indoor swimming pool and the fitness centre. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. A complete renovation of Brighton Harbour Hotel & Spa was completed in August 2016. This Victorian Brighton hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 79 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- 130 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1804
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Beach lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: London (LGW-Gatwick) (46.2 km / 28.7 mi)
- Train station: Brighton Station (1.2 km / 0.7 mi)
Brighton Harbour Hotel & Spa offers 79 forms of accommodation with minibars and espresso makers. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets. LCD televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers, designer toiletries and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, safes and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Espresso maker
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Designer toiletries
- Portable fan
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy continental breakfast on weekdays from 7 AM to 10:30 AM and at the weekend from 8 AM to 11 AM.
The Jetty Waterfront Dini – This beachfront restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
HarBar - Brighton – This beachfront bar serves lunch and dinner. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna and a fitness centre.
Brighton HarSpa has 6 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, Swedish massages and facials. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and reflexology. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub and a steam room.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Spa facilities are not included in the room rate. Spa is available for a surcharge of £10 per stay. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Guests arriving after 10 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Pets: GBP 25 per pet, per stay
- Only dogs are allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 15 and GBP 25 for adults, and GBP 15 and GBP 25 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 25 per pet, per stay
- Facilities fee: GBP 10 per person and includes use of:
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Brighton Harbour
- UMI Hotel
- UMI Brighton
- Brighton Umi Hotel
- Belgrave Hotel Brighton
- Brighton Harbour Hotel
- UMI Hotel Brighton
- Brighton Harbour Hotel Spa
You should know
- Pool access available from 6:30 AM to 9 PM.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.