Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and Egyptian cotton sheets
- Free full breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy seafood and a beachfront location while dining at GB1 Seafood Restaurant
- Valet parking available for a fee
- Treat yourself to hot stone massages, body scrubs or detox wraps at The Spa at The Grand
- Services include concierge services, tour or ticket assistance and a porter
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and overall comfort
- Steps from Brighton Beach and Brighton Centre
- Dogs welcome for a fee
The Grand Brighton ratings based on 35 verified reviews
Guest reviews for The Grand Brighton
Staff were professional friendly and very helpful
Under renovation. My room Was musty.
About the The Grand BrightonLocation 97-99 King's Road, Brighton, England BN1 2FW
The Grand Brighton offers its guests a full-service spa, a sauna, and a fitness centre. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. There's an onsite 24-hour business centre. There are 11 meeting rooms available. Spa services, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the eco-friendly The Grand Brighton. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star Brighton hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 201 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- Built in 1864
- Full breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference centre
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: London (LGW-Gatwick) (46.4 km / 28.9 mi)
- Train station: Brighton Station (1.2 km / 0.7 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
The Grand Brighton offers 201 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and complimentary bottles of water. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. 32-inch Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a complimentary bathrobe, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free full breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
GB1 Seafood Restaurant – This beachfront restaurant specialises in seafood and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Victoria Lounge – This beachfront restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Victoria Bar – This beach bar serves lunch and light fare. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness centre.
Guests aged under 18 years old are not allowed in the health club or fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Waterskiing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
The Spa at The Grand has 8 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include hot stone massages, facials, body wraps and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room.
Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 8
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Detoxification wrap
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at 1 AM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: GBP 30.00 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: GBP 35.00 per night
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 30.00 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 30.00 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Facilities fee: GBP 19.50 per person, per day and includes use of:
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Grand Brighton Hotel
- Grand Hotel
- Grand Brighton
- De Vere Grand Hotel Brighton
- The De Vere Grand Brighton Hotel Brighton
- De Vere Grand Brighton
- Brighton Grand Hotel
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.