Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with cable TV, coffee/tea makers and desks
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy international cuisine while dining at Foggs Kitchen and Bar
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Amenities include a front desk safe, a computer and multilingual staff
- Guests speak favourably about the WiFi and the proximity to public transport
- 5.7 miles (9.1 km) from Twickenham Stadium and 8 miles (12.9 km) from Hampton Court Palace
- Airport shuttle service available for a fee
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
ibis London Heathrow Airport ratings based on 26 verified reviews
Guest reviews for ibis London Heathrow Airport
Convenient & Comfortable
Overnight stay for retired couple.
Transit at Heathrow
Adequate but there are better alternatives
One of the worst we have stayed at!
About the ibis London Heathrow AirportLocation 112 Bath Road, Hayes, England UB3 5AL
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. A terrace, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in common area are also featured at ibis London Heathrow Airport. Parking is available for a fee. This 3-star Hayes hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 356 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- Built in 1985
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Computer for guest use
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow) (4.8 km / 3 mi)
- Train station: Hayes & Harlington Station (4.9 km / 3.1 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Ibis London Heathrow Airport offers 356 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. Televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hairdryers can be requested.
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hairdryer available
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
Foggs Kitchen and Bar – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Open 24 hours. Open daily.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Airport transport is offered at scheduled time 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets: GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 9.50 for adults and GBP 4.75 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 5 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: GBP 0.00 (up to 12 years old)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 12 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- ibis London Heathrow Airport Hotel
- ibis London Heathrow Airport
- Ibis Hotel Hayes
- Ibis London Heathrow Airport Hayes, UK - Greater London
- Ibis London Heathrow Airport Hotel Hayes
- Accor London Heathrow Airport
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Photos appearing in the property description reflect the brand standard and are for illustrative purposes only.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).